Sunday 29 September 2013

How George Clooney Pulled Ultimate Pool Prank on Sandra Bullock


How George Clooney Pulled Ultimate Pool Prank on Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney
Sandra Bullock and George Clooney at the Venice Film Festival in late August
Oscar winners Sandra Bullock and George Clooney are known mischief-makers, but this time George got Sandy. He got her good.
On "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Friday, Bullock recounted a story about how the two were at a dinner party when he tricked her into jumping in a pool alone.
"I went to the bathroom and came out and there was George and someone else with just their pants on going, 'We're gonna go in the pool,' and I was like, 'Really?' " she recalled.
Bullock wanted to join in on the fun.
"And so I held their hands and on the count of three, and in slow motion I see Nicole Kidman with a stack of towels ... and I jump, and they let go, and I go in the pool."

But that wasn’t the worst part."The sad part was I wore this cute little lace dress that I paid a lot of money for and as I got out it started disintegrating," said Bullock.







original site
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/george-clooney-pulled-ultimate-pool-prank-sandra-bullock-202426857.html

No comments:

Post a Comment