Wednesday 25 September 2013

The One Man Who Made Justin Timberlake Freeze

The One Man Who Made Justin Timberlake Freeze


Justin Timberlake went on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Tuesday night to perform a few of his hit songs and promote his upcoming album, "The 20/20 Experience" (officially dropping September 29).
But he also wound up dishing about one of his childhood idols. Turns out, it was Michael Jordan that had him totally star struck!
"My biggest idol when I was a kid was Michael Jordan," JT told Jimmy. "It's the only person that I ever met that I actually freaked out when I met. I kind of froze up. ... I tried to play it cool and I'm like, 'Everybody is going to be getting at you, so I just wanted to say hi before it got too crazy.'... I literally turned my head and peed a little bit."
Who knew there was anyone that could make Justin freeze (and, uh, pee!).







 original site
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/one-man-made-justin-timberlake-freeze-191203221.html?vp=1



No comments:

Post a Comment